I'm relatively new to Angular and I'm struggling to create the same behavior for several pages using a common module.
Here is the situation: I'm creating a CRUD SPA with several "pages" (using routing). Turns out that several of those pages shares the same structure and behaviors, and only differs (visually) from the way the items are rendered in a list and its details when selected. Think like several pages of Asana, where the only difference between the pages are the way the list and the details are renderer.
I was thinking to create a Module for each of these pages, but it seemed lame to copy and paste all the code just to change a small portion of the files (updating would be a nightmare too).
The solution I'm trying to achieve is to create a master CRUD Module, with one Component/html/css where I can in some way parameterize which renderer to use for each page. Or any other solution that has as minimum copy-paste as possible.
Thanks for the help.