Can Visual Studio Code `quick fix` interact with keyboard?

Viewed 1411

I am using VS Code with the excellent vscodevim extension. When I navigate to a code that has a Quick Action available I can ctrl + . to activate the drop down context menu.

Is there a way to select toggle through the list of available items using the keyboard - other then the arrows keys. As a point of information, within Visual Studio it is possible using tab, this does not work in VS Code.


Why? 'cause I love my MS ARC keyboard but I hate the rocker arrow keys.

1 Answers

This is a known issue for linux users using vscode with advanced shortcuts like vim extension in your case, for some reason quick fix contextual menu is unattached from vscode shortcuts which makes shortcuts not work. A really easy workaround to use with a graphical interface is HotKey. HotKey > https://github.com/autokey/autokey for Linux and create your own shortcut. How to Use HotKey

Related