Pass Component to a Component in Angular

Viewed 37327

I have this small gridComponent:

@Component({
    selector: 'moving-grid',
    templateUrl: './grid.component.html',
    styleUrls: ['./grid.component.css']
})
  export class GridComponent {
     @Input('widgets') extComponents: Array<Component>;
  }

And a second testComponent

@Component({
  selector: 'test',
  template: `
    <div #content>I say hello<li>i</li><li>u</li><button (click)="test()">click me</button> world</div>
  `
})

export class TestComponent {
  @ViewChild('content') content: HTMLElement;

  getContent() {
    return this.content;
  }
  test() {
    console.log("test");
  }
}

Now I'm trying to pass multiple instances of testComponent to the gridComponent. Therefore I have a third Component which looks like this one:

template: `
        <moving-grid [widgets]="[z1,z2]"> 
          <test  class="grid-item-content-001" #z1></test>
          <test  class="grid-item-content-002" #z2></test>
        </moving-grid>
      `

Until this point, everything works like expected. But how can I render the Components from @Input in the gridComponent? My first approach was to declare a @ViewChild in the testComponent and return it with a getContent()-function. But it won't work. Can I use the ng-content directive in some way or is there a better solution?

The GridComponent looks like this. I want to display the templates of a @Input-Component inside one of the black boxes. Is it possible?

Moving-Grid Component

Thanks for any kind of help

1 Answers
Related