How can I inject second databaseContext for API Configuration

Viewed 71

I´m building a WebApi and i have some questions...

I created services for each request, like product, customer, sales, etc.. Each Service inject repositories tables that inherits from a base repository like:

public ProductService(IProductRepository productRepository,
                      IProductPriceRepository productPriceRepository,
                      IProductProviderRepository productProviderRepository)
{
}

And for example a SaleService requires other services like:

public SalesService(IDocumentService documentService,
                    ICustomerService customerService,
                    IProductService productService)
{   
}

More or less that´s the architecture of my app. The question is that I need another database context for API configuration how is the proper way to make this without making injections redundants? Like :

public ProductService(IProductRepository productRepository,
                      IProductPriceRepository productPriceRepository,
                      IProductProviderRepository productProviderRepository,
                      ConfigurationApiContextService configurationApicontextService)
{
}
public SalesService(IDocumentService documentService,
                    ICustomerService customerService,
                    IProductService productService,
                    ConfigurationApiContextService configurationApicontextService)
{           
}

I´m using IoC Unity. That´s a proper way to add another dataContext to services? It is posible to make that new dataContext global accesible for the entire app?

If this is a proper way, if later I want to add log4net package for logging the entire application, is there too much injections for service?

Sorry for those question, just started on WebApi ;)

And sorry for bad english too.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answers
Related