Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #8 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column

Viewed 28727

i tried the CakePHP 3.x "Bookmaker Tutorial" and i followed the instruction step by step. Unfortunately, at the end of the first chapter i get the attached error:

Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #8 of SELECT list
is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'wis.Tags.id' which is not
functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with 
sql_mode=only_full_group_by

Furthermore, i get the information to check my "BookmarksTags" table but i do not have to creat one before. I little bit confused.

Please try correcting the issue for the following table aliases:

BookmarksTags

I already google my problem and i found information to update the "my.cnf" with a extra line. i already try but nothing happed. I also check the spelling and downloaded the "bookmarker-tutorial" from github but i still get this error above.

I use MySQL 5.7.11 and PHP 5.6.14.

5 Answers
Related