Cannot create more than one clustered index on table

Viewed 7466

I am having the following error after typing update-database:

Cannot create more than one clustered index on table 'dbo.AppUsers'. Drop the existing clustered index 'PK_dbo.AppUsers' before creating another.

I am working on an Azure mobile service.

I have three data models:

public class AppUser : EntityData
{
    public string Username { get; set; }
    public virtual ICollection<RatingItem> userRatings { get; set; }
}

public class PlaceItem : EntityData
{
    public string PlaceName { get; set; }
    public int Group { get; set; }
    public string XCoordinate { get; set; }
    public string YCoordinate { get; set; }
}

public class RatingItem : EntityData
{
    public int Ratings { get; set; }
    public string PlaceId { get; set; }
    public AppUser user { get; set; }
}

It has to do with migration because :

  • The initial create is in the _MigrationHistory table, but isn't in the migration folder in the solution explorer.
  • When I add-migration AddAll, I don't get any errors, and AddAll appears in the migration folder, but not in the table.

In the context file:

public class ICbackendContext : DbContext
{
        public DbSet<AppUser> AppUsers { get; set; }
        public DbSet<PlaceItem> PlaceItems { get; set; }
        public DbSet<RatingItem> RatingItems { get; set; }

}

2 Answers
Related