How to open the SCCM Configuration Manager in VB - Visual Studio 2015

Viewed 1441

I'm creating a tool in VB using Visual Studio 2015 and I'm having some issues with forcing one item on a menu strip when clicked to open the SCCM Configuration Manager.

So far I've tried:

Option 1

Dim ProcID As Integer 
ProcID = Shell("control smscfgrc", AppWinStyle.NormalFocus)

Option 2

Process.Start("cmd.exe", "control smscfgrc")

Option 3

Dim p as Process = new Process()
Dim pi as ProcessStartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo()
pi.Arguments = "control smscfgrc"
pi.FileName = "cmd.exe"
p.StartInfo = pi 

Option 4

Shell=("control smscfgrc", 0)

None of the above work, they just open the console but nothing else.

If I open a regular cmd window using "windows + R" and type the command "control smscfgrc" it open the SCCM Configuration Manager as it should.

I really need this to complete my tool, any help is much appreciated!

Thank you for the time you took to read this.

1 Answers
Related