Does Instagram approve client apps that want to show an public hashtag feed on their website?

Viewed 2290

I am working at a agency that used to add Instagram hashtag & user feeds on websites. My old applications still work until june this year (https://www.instagram.com/developer/changelog/). Then they will need to be approved by Instagram to get out of sandbox mode.

I understand that we need an valid access token with: public_content permission scope. I read many people having their applications denied by Instagram.

When I read their permissions review (https://www.instagram.com/developer/review/) on the developer part of their site I came across this question:

My company is working with multiple clients, should I submit one app per project? No, we do not approve apps that are created for one-off projects (e.g. a hashtag campaign, an event, a website). You should use a single client_id across all your integrations.

Do they approve applications that reuses its client_id for several projects? For example if I would want to develop an application/client which whole purpose would be to show one public instagram hashtag feed on websites. Would that get approved by Instagram if I reused the applications client_id over several projects?

2 Answers
Related