I have a HashMap of ArrayLists as follows:
HashMap<String, ArrayList<Double>> Flkn = new HashMap<String, ArrayList<Double>>();
Flkn.put("T_"+l+"_"+k+"_"+n, new ArrayList());
l, k and n take their values based on several loops and hence their values change depending on the parameters.
Under these circumstances, I am wanting to know for a given value of k, how the minimum and maximum values of the elements can be found in their relevant ArrayLists. (Please note that the length or ArrayLists is also dependent on the parameters)
For instance, let's say that I am wanting to know the minimum and maximum values within the ArrayList for k=3. Then what I am looking for would be all the ArrayLists that have the key ("T_"+l+"_"+3+"_"+n) for every value of l and n. The problem here is that there is no way I can predict the values of l and n because they are totally dependent on the code. Another inconvenient thing is that I am wanting to get the minimum and maximum values out of the loops where l and n get their values, hence using these variables directly isn't feasible.
What would be an efficient way to get Java to call every value of l and n and fetch the values in the ArrayList in order to find the minimum and maximum of these values?