Clicking an image with nightmarejs

Viewed 712

I've been struggling for a few days on this one issue. I am using nightmarejs to click an image on an Ebay product listing page. When clicked, the full-sized version of the image appears in a lightbox.

Nightmarejs just won't click this image! I can click other links, but the image never gets clicked so no lightbox pops-up. This is the image I'm trying to click:

enter image description here

URL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Newton-Distance-S-III-Lime-Red-Running-Shoes-Mens-M-New-155/311559183260?hash=item488a5fdb9c&_trkparms=5374%3AFeatured%7C5373%3A0

Here's my code:

    var Nightmare = require('nightmare');

    var selector1 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg';
    var selector2 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg #mainImgHldr';
    var selector3 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg #mainImgHldr img#icImg';
    var selector4 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg #mainImgHldr #vi_zoom_trigger_mask';
    var selector5 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg #mainImgHldr td.img.img500';
    var selector5 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr a#linkMainImg #mainImgHldr table.img.img500';
    var selector6 = '#PicturePanel';
    var selector7 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500';
    var selector8 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table';
    var selector9 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody';
    var selector10 = '#PicturePanel div.pp-ic.pp-ic500 table tbody tr';
    var gallery = '#vi_main_img_fs';

    var run = function() {
        try {
            var nightmare = new Nightmare({show: true});
            nightmare.goto('http://www.ebay.com/itm/Newton-Distance-S-III-Lime-Red-Running-Shoes-Mens-M-New-155/311559183260?hash=item488a5fdb9c&_trkparms=5374%3AFeatured%7C5373%3A0')
            .wait(2000).click(selector1)
            .wait(1000).click(selector2)
            .wait(1000).click(selector3)
            .wait(1000).click(selector4)
            .wait(1000).click(selector5)
            .wait(1000).click(selector6)
            .wait(1000).click(selector7)
            .wait(1000).click(selector8)
            .wait(1000).click(selector9)
            .wait(1000).click(selector10)
            .wait(1000)
            .evaluate(function() {
                return document.documentElement.innerHTML;
            }).end()
            .then(function(html) {
                console.log('html: ', html);
            });
        } catch(e) {
            console.log('error: ', e);
        }
    };
    run();

I've tried almost every possible selector. I also receive no exception from nightmare (if it can't find the selector it throws one).

I'm truly stumped on this one.

1 Answers
Related