Change Jupyter R-Kernel engine from 32 bit to 64 bit easily

Viewed 1625

I'm using Jupyter with R Kernel to create training forms. With some packages of R, I need to use a 32 bit release of R engine, and for others (the main part) 64 bit.

So my goal is to be able to switch really easily from a R Kernel 32 bit to a R Kernel 64 bit really easily.

From now on, the only thing I've been able to do is

  • getting a 32 bit R Kernel Under Jupyter when I previously installed the Kernel Under a 32bit version of my R engine
  • getting a 64 bit R Kernel when previously installed the packages and the R Kernel Under a 64 bit R engine

To install the Kernel, my code is always the same :

    install.packages(c('repr', 'IRkernel', 'IRdisplay'),
     repos = c('http://irkernel.github.io/', getOption('repos')))
IRkernel::installspec()
1 Answers
Related