can not generate phoenix project with new command

Viewed 315

I've trouble like there can't generate phoenix new app

but solutions that i discovered over there not actually for me because i'm using ubuntu 15.10 The propblem: I tried to create new phoenix project via

mix phoenix.new my_app

command and catch follow error:

and was catch follow error

[error] Process #PID<0.47.0> raised an exception
(UndefinedFunctionError) undefined function:
:crypto.strong_rand_bytes/1 (module :crypto is not available)
:crypto.strong_rand_bytes(64)
lib/phoenix_new.ex:460: Mix.Tasks.Phoenix.New.random_string/1
lib/phoenix_new.ex:189: Mix.Tasks.Phoenix.New.run/4
(mix) lib/mix/cli.ex:60: Mix.CLI.run_task/2
(elixir) src/elixir_compiler.erl:126:
:elixir_compiler.dispatch_loaded/6
(elixir) src/elixir_lexical.erl:16: :elixir_lexical.run/3
(elixir) src/elixir_compiler.erl:30: :elixir_compiler.quoted/3
(elixir) lib/code.ex:363: Code.require_file/2

I'm have tried install erlang by two ways

  1. I'm compile Erlang from source, then install Elixir and Phoenix framework from their sites instruction. It work fine. But i can't create a new phoenix project - error above.

  2. I'm delete previous Erlang version and install Erlang from Ubuntu Software Center - Erlag works fine. But i can't create a project again for similar error

P.S mix works correctly for me. iex too. Any suggestions?

1 Answers
Related