How to add group band on combination of multiple fields?

Viewed 14090

I have this data and I want in iReport is group this by number group and color group.

color | number_group | color_group |
red   |    1         |  primary    |
blue  |    1         |  primary    |
yellow|    2         |  primary    |
orange|    2         |  secondary  |
violet|    1         |  secondary  |
green |    1         |  secondary  |

I want in my report

Color Group: Primary   Number: 1
red
blue

Color Group: Primary   Number: 2
yellow

Color Group: Secondary Number: 1
violet
green

Color Group: Secondary Number: 2
orange

But in I can only manage to do Add Group > Group Criteria > Group by following expression > choose color_group field.

And the output is this which is not the one that I'm hoping for.

Color Group: Primary Number: 1
red
blue
yellow

Color Group: Secondary Number: 2
orange
violet
green

I think the right solution is using Add Group > Group Criteria > Group by following expression > group expression with text area but I don't know what to put there. Anyone?

2 Answers
Related