SCP failure running pyCOMPSs application

Viewed 107

I have an error running an application implemented with pyCOMPSs. The application was working well but I have done some changes in the application and it has stopped to work. This is the stack I have got from the application:

--- START OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---
*** stack trace of GATInvocationException
    --- START OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---
    *** stack trace of GATInvocationException
        --- START OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---
        *** stack trace of IOException
        java.io.IOException: Error during SCP transfer.
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:592)
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:456)
        at org.gridlab.gat.io.cpi.sshtrilead.SshTrileadFileAdaptor.put(SshTrileadFileAdaptor.java:418)
        ...
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Remote scp terminated with error (scp: /gpfs/scratch/wdir_pycompss: No such file or directory).
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.readResponse(SCPClient.java:59)
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.sendFiles(SCPClient.java:166)
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:588)
        ... 15 more

        --- END OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---
    *** stack trace of MethodNotApplicableException
LocalFile: cannot copy to remote destination
    --- END OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---
--- END OF NESTED EXCEPTION STACK TRACE ---

It says that a folder is not found but it is defined as workingDir in the project.xml and the application is creating this folder. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Answers
Related