Page not showing special characters

Viewed 343

I can't display characters like: È,~ ã, Instead of ç I'm gettint ç

My code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Calendario</title>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
    <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"></script>
    <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
    <script src='calendario/lib/moment.min.js'></script>
    <script src='calendario/fullcalendar.js'></script>
    <script src='calendario/lang/pt-br.js'></script>
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='calendario/fullcalendar.css' charset='UTF-8'/>
    <style type="text/css">     
        .teste{height: 100%; width: 700px;}

    </style>

    <script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function(){
        //Page is now ready, initialize calenda.

        $('#calendario').fullCalendar({    
            firstDay: 1,
            weekends: false,            

        })
    });
</script>
</head>
<body>  
    <div class="teste">
        <div id="calendario"></div>
    </div>
</body>
</html>  

Can't find the source of the problem. I'm using Sublimetext2 and already checked the file by console command view.encoding() and already tried File > Save with Encoding > UTF-8. I don't know what else to try.

I read that Fullcalendardoes not write a HTML content but a value().So I tried this without success.

eventRender: function(event, element) {                                          
    element.find('div.fc-title').html(element.find('div.fc-title').text());                   
}  

Tried to see the localhost page on Mozila and it's fine. Aparenttly, the problem is with Chrome D:

1 Answers
Related