Unity3D - Parse Migration

Viewed 148

I have a Unity3D game currently hosted on parse. I am in the process of migrating it to mongoDB and Heroku. I have followed this link Parse Migration

Although its for iOS and I have tested it working on iOS, I am doing the same steps in Unity.

The code I am using in Unity3D is:

ParseClient.Initialize(new ParseClient.Configuration {
            ApplicationId = "",
            Server = "",
            WindowsKey = ""
        });

But nothing happens. If I initialize it like this on iOS, it works perfectly. But its not working on Unity. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 Answers

A while back when I was still using Parse I was using the ParseInitializeBehaviour.cs script attached in an object that persisted across scene changes.

The reason is that it does an additional call at the bottom apart from the ParseClient.Initialize() call.

I cannot find that script any more at current master though.

Related