How to Use Both HTTPS and HTTP to parse JSON data in Android?

Viewed 3706

I followed this to Parse Json In Android

I have Successfully Done it with HttpData handler..

Here I am Successfully Posting Data to server and Getting Response..

Now I want to Use this same in the Part of HTTPS..

Can Any one suggest me How to do this Without Major Changes in my code.. Because In my application I am doing this for more activities.. Please Suggest me to Use HTTPs in my code..

I will provide Additional Info... Depending Responses...

Update In my code I have Changed HttpURLConnection to HttpsURLConnection

Please suggest me How to through this error In my code..

Update 1

I have Changed Certificate on server side.. Now its working On Https..

But Now,

I want to Use HTTP and HTTPS Both in one app Depending on Client Requirement So here now its worked with Https....

But I also need to work with Http In my Code Can any any one suggest me...I want I should Work with Https and Http Both In one App.

5 Answers
Related