Service reference not loading: Schema with target namespace could not be found

Viewed 7969

I'm trying to add a Service Reference to my project and I'm getting constantly the same error.

I've created a mock service with SOAP UI that seems fine, then I try to add a service reference to this mock service and the error appears:

Warning 14  Custom tool warning: Cannot import wsdl:portType
Detail: An exception was thrown while running a WSDL import extension:     System.ServiceModel.Description.DataContractSerializerMessageContractImporter
Error: Schema with target namespace 'urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:core:schema' could not be found.
XPath to Error Source: //wsdl:definitions[@targetNamespace='http://tempuri.org/esign']/wsdl:portType[@name='EsignServiceSoap11PortType']    

The import on the wsdl where schema with namespace urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:core:schema is being loaded is:

<wsdl:types>

      <schema xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:core:schema">

           <import namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:core:schema" schemaLocation="oasis-dss-core-schema-v1.0-os.xsd"/>

      </schema>

    .....
</wsdl:types>

I've already tried to link the schemaLocation directly to the file in the same folder than the wsdl, to a url where it's published in a private server and to a public uri where it's also published.

I get always the same error and I'm starting to feel that maybe I'm mistaken with the source of the problem.

Any insight will be much appreciated.

UPDATE: I've injected urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:core:schema complete definition inside my wsdl file, instead of trying to import it. When I do so, SOAP UI still creates correctly the mocking service, however, when I try to add a Service Reference, this error is thrown during service discovery:

The document was understood, but it could not be processed.
  - The WSDL document contains links that could not be resolved.
  - DTD is prohibited in this XML document.
Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved:    'http://elite8100-3:8088/mockEsignServiceSoap11Binding?WSDL'.
The content type text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly. The first 455 bytes of the response were: '<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <soap:Code>
    <soap:Value>Server</soap:Value>
  </soap:Code>
  <soap:Reason>
    <!--1 or more repetitions:-->
    <soap:Text xml:lang="en">Missing operation for soapAction [null] and body element [null] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.2]</soap:Text>
  </soap:Reason>
</soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>'.
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
If the service is defined in the current solution, try building the solution and adding the service reference again.

EDIT2: I've used Fiddler to check http traffic when trying to create the proxy, as suggested in the answer. During the creation, a 500 internal server error appears on Fiddler when trying to reach the mockService url, the response from the server was "Missing operation for soapAction [null] and body element [null] with SOAP version [SOAP 1.2]".

This is, currently, the WSDL I'm using to create the mockService.

 <wsdl:types>

      <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

           <import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" schemaLocation="http://aplicaciones.serpasa.es/CONTROLAMBIENTAL/oasis-dss-core-schema-v1.0-os.xsd"/>

      </schema>

      <schema xmlns="http://princast.es/esign/2.0/esign.xsd">

           <import namespace="http://princast.es/esign/2.0/esign.xsd" schemaLocation="http://aplicaciones.serpasa.es/CONTROLAMBIENTAL/esign.xsd"/>

      </schema>

 </wsdl:types>


 <wsdl:message name="SignRequestMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="dss:SignRequest" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>

 <wsdl:message name="SignResponseMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="dss:SignResponse" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>


 <wsdl:message name="VerifyRequestMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="dss:VerifyRequest" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>

 <wsdl:message name="VerifyResponseMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="dss:VerifyResponse" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>


 <wsdl:message name="GetSignInfoFromDocumentRequestMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="esign:SignInfoRequest" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>

 <wsdl:message name="GetSignInfoFromDocumentResponseMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="esign:SignInfo" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>


 <wsdl:message name="GetSignConfigurationRequestMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="esign:SignConfigurationRequest" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>

 <wsdl:message name="GetSignConfigurationResponseMessage">

      <wsdl:part element="esign:SupportedSignConfiguration" name="payload"/>

 </wsdl:message>


<!-- Port -->


 <wsdl:portType name="EsignServiceSoap11PortType">


      <wsdl:operation name="sign">

           <wsdl:input message="impl:SignRequestMessage" name="signRequest"/>

           <wsdl:output message="impl:SignResponseMessage" name="signResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="verify">

           <wsdl:input message="impl:VerifyRequestMessage" name="verifyRequest"/>

           <wsdl:output message="impl:VerifyResponseMessage" name="verifyResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="getSignConfiguration">

           <wsdl:input message="impl:GetSignConfigurationRequestMessage" name="getSignConfigurationRequest"/>

           <wsdl:output message="impl:GetSignConfigurationResponseMessage" name="getSignConfigurationResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="getSignInfoFromDocument">

           <wsdl:input message="impl:GetSignInfoFromDocumentRequestMessage" name="getSignInfoFromDocumentRequest"/>

           <wsdl:output message="impl:GetSignInfoFromDocumentResponseMessage" name="getSignInfoFromDocumentResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>


 </wsdl:portType>


<!-- Binding -->

 <wsdl:binding name="EsignServiceSoap11Binding" type="impl:EsignServiceSoap11PortType">


      <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>


      <wsdl:operation name="sign">

           <wsdl:documentation>

            Realiza una firma digital delegada sobre un
            documento segun el estandard OASIS Digital Signature Service (DSS)
           </wsdl:documentation>


           <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="urn:sign"/>

           <wsdl:input name="signRequest">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:input>

           <wsdl:output name="signResponse">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="verify">

           <wsdl:documentation>

            Verifica una firma digital OASIS Digital
            Signature Service (DSS)
           </wsdl:documentation>


           <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="urn:verify"/>

           <wsdl:input name="verifyRequest">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:input>

           <wsdl:output name="verifyResponse">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="getSignConfiguration">

           <wsdl:documentation>

            Obtiene los certificados con los que una
            aplicacion en el MC de Firma Digital puede realizar
            una firma
           </wsdl:documentation>


           <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="urn:getSignConfiguration"/>

           <wsdl:input name="getSignConfigurationRequest">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:input>

           <wsdl:output name="getSignConfigurationResponse">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>


      <wsdl:operation name="getSignInfoFromDocument">

           <wsdl:documentation>

            Obtiene informacion de un fichero de firma
           </wsdl:documentation>


           <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="urn:getSignInfoFromDocument"/>

           <wsdl:input name="getSignInfoFromDocumentRequest">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:input>

           <wsdl:output name="getSignInfoFromDocumentResponse">

                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

           </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>


 </wsdl:binding>


 <wsdl:service name="EsignService">


      <wsdl:documentation>

        Servicio web de firma digital 
      </wsdl:documentation>


      <wsdl:port binding="impl:EsignServiceSoap11Binding" name="EsignServiceSoap11Port">


           <wsdlsoap:address location="http://someexternalsite.com"/>


      </wsdl:port>


 </wsdl:service>

I've downloaded every single .xsd associated and published them on a public server, also I've changed schemaLocations so they point to addresses on this public server, however, the problem seems to be related to WSDL structure.

1 Answers
Related