I am getting this error in the Google chrome developer console.
Failed to parse SourceMap: http://localhost:15132/Scripts/_External/igniteui/css/themes/infragistics/infragistics.theme.css.map
How do I fix it?
I am getting this error in the Google chrome developer console.
Failed to parse SourceMap: http://localhost:15132/Scripts/_External/igniteui/css/themes/infragistics/infragistics.theme.css.map
How do I fix it?
Source code of CSS/JS we usually minified/compress. Now if we want to debug those minified files then we have to add following line at the end of minified file
/*# sourceMappingURL=bootstrap.min.css.map */
This tells compiler where is source file actually mapped.
In the case of JS its make sense
but in the case of CSS, its actually debugging of SCSS.
To Remove Warning: remove /*# sourceMappingURL=bootstrap.min.css.map */ from the end of minified file, .
For cra/react-scripts 5.0.0 it looks like there is a bug.
I had to create a .env file and add the following
GENERATE_SOURCEMAP=false
Note: This is a patch. Once a fix is implemented you will want to remove the line and update to fixed patch version.
Update: react-script 5.0.1 does not fix this issue unfortunately
This may sometimes be caused by Chrome extensions you've installed. For example, AdBlock.
Unfortunately the best solution I could find was to disable the offending extension.
The error in the Google DevTools are caused Google extensions.
No more errors in the console.
Check if you're using some Chrome extension (Night mode or something else). Disable that and see if the 'inject' gone.
I noticed that problem because of AdBlock Extension, I turned off AdBlock extension the issue got resolve.
Issue: Source maps 404
Windows 10 (all updated), Google Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Fix was to DISABLE Add Block extension.