TinkerPop 3.1.0 Console - Display stack trace?

Viewed 739

I'm currently using TinkerPop 3.1.0 Console Incubating, and everytime there is an option

Display stack trace? [yN]

I cannot enter "y" or "N" to show or not show the Stack Trace. It simply goes to a new line and gives you no chance to enter the yN answer. This means I cannot do any debugging regarding my gremlin scripts, commands etc.

You can see an example in the following picture: Gremlin Console Stack Trace Message

I have encountered this issue on two separate machines running TinkerPop 3.1.0 Console Incubating, and did not have the same issue with the gremlin-2.6.0 Console version I was testing prior.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any possibility of a quick fix? Or do I need to wait for a new release and see if that fixes the problem?

Thanks in advance. - M

1 Answers
Related