I have a build process... One of the steps is running test with Karma on PhantomJS. Unfortunatelly karma-phantomjs-launcher automatically fetches "phantomjs-prebuilt": ">=1.9", and this fetches latest PhantomJS (2.1.1) from the internet. And on linux machines I get this error:
[11:21:15][Step 1/1] > gom-filters@1.0.4 test /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac
[11:21:15][Step 1/1] > karma start test/karma.conf.js --single-run --browsers PhantomJS
[11:21:15][Step 1/1]
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] 16 03 2016 11:21:17.569:INFO [karma]: Karma v0.13.21 server started at http://localhost:9876/
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] 16 03 2016 11:21:17.583:INFO [launcher]: Starting browser PhantomJS
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] 16 03 2016 11:21:17.603:ERROR [phantomjs.launcher]: /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /usr/lib64/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.11' not found (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.9' not found (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.10' not found (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
[11:21:17][Step 1/1] /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /sbclocal/apps/BuildAgent/work/5d1d4b9ee540b3ac/node_modules/phantomjs-prebuilt/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs)
I tried to manually launch PhantomJS 1.9.8 and it worked fine.
Is there a way to enforce download 1.9.8 instead of latest (2.1.1)?