how to include gensim into pycharm

Viewed 3512

As I was trying to use Gensim to do some plain-text extraction from PDFs. However I encountered problems with using this library.

I followed the instructions on the website and it seemed to work properly.

I also have downloaded a Python IDE called Pycharm. But then when I am trying to do the "quick example" from here. I got some errors in my Pycharm. The logging activation has no errors, but the line from gensim import corpora, models, similarities isn't working. The IDE hints me that the word gensim (and the other three words) is unresolved reference.

So I think that maybe I need to do something to try to link Gensim as a reference library. But I am a totally newbie to python so I hope that someone can tell me how to do it. Or someone has worked with Gensim may also help me with this problem. Any ideas?

By the way, I am using python3 for the project as well.

2 Answers
Related