I have to store two types of information in any data structure for what I came up with the scrap solution of 2D array in C#. I have to store as:
- number of cluster in
intdata type - cluster membership count in
intdata type
If I use a 2D array as:
Int32[,] _clusterMembership = new Int32[10, 10];
But the issue here is:
- I don't know what total number of cluster will be?
- I don't know what number of members each cluster will have?
So the question is: How can I manage to store this information in C# ?
ADDENDUM
I have to use answer from this question here in this method as:
public static List<Cluster> DP_Cluster(List<string> _customer, double _alpha)
{
var _currentClusters = 0; // current number of clusters i.e. "k"
var _memberNumber = 0; // running member number i.e. "n"
//var _dic = new Dictionary<int, List<string>>();
var _probOld = 0.0;
var _probNew = 0.0;
List<Cluster> myClusters = new List<Cluster>();
Cluster cluster = new Cluster(_currentClusters += 1);
cluster.Members.Add(new ClusterMember { Name = _customer.ElementAt(_memberNumber) });
myClusters.Add(cluster);
//_dic.Add(_currentClusters, _customer.ElementAt(_memberNumber));
_currentClusters += 1;
for(int _i = 1; _i < _customer.Count - 1; _i++)
{
if( _i <= _currentClusters)
{
_probOld = myClusters[_i].Members.Count / ((_i+1) - 1 + _alpha);
}
else
{
_probNew = _alpha / ((_i+1) - 1 + _alpha);
}
if(_probNew > _probOld)
{
// Add _customer.ElementAt(_memberNumber+=1) to New Cluster
Cluster cluster = new Cluster( _currentClusters += 1 ); // Here is an error as we defining same name for another cluster
myClusters.Add(cluster);
}
else
{
// Add _customer.ElementAt(_memberNumber+=1) to Old Cluster
}
}
return myClusters;
}
- How should I update my method to get desired results?