Google Endpoints in iOS with Google Sign-in

Viewed 204

I am trying to setup the Client API files for Google Endpoints in iOS, I generated all the files fine but now when I try to import them (foo.h and foo_Sources.m) into my project I keep getting build errors saying

GTLDefines.h file not found

#if GTL_BUILT_AS_FRAMEWORK
  #import "GTL/GTLDefines.h"
#else
  #import "GTLDefines.h" //error on this line of the files
#endif

Since I have already integrated Google Sign-in (with GoogleOpenSource.framework) I am not suppose to manually bring in files from the GTLSource project. I did it just to see what would happen and I get lots of errors saying multiple interfaces/properties defined in all the files.

So how am I suppose to fix the error of GTLDefines.h missing?

these are the instructions I am going off of to do this. The docs still references the now deprecated Google+ login api, are the instructions still the same from the new google sign-in api?

1 Answers
Related