Behaviourspace - Measure Runs every X steps?

Viewed 267

I am running a series of experiments using behaviourspace and outputting my results in spreadsheet mode. My model runs at a temporal rate of 1 day per tick. Every 365 days a year variable increments. I would like to report the value of another variable to the spreadsheet at the end of each year.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this using the behaviourspace "Measure Runs using these reporters" box? It seems that I can either report the value at every tick or at the end of the model. Ideally I would like to report every x ticks.

I have attempted to put a conditional statement in the reporters box but behaviourspace throws an error. An alternative option would be to create a list as the model runs and export it at the end of each run - but this produces unwieldy output for analysis. Is this my only option or am I missing something?

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks

1 Answers
Related