I am trying to connect R to Teradata and am not sure what the input items are to the RODBC::odbcDriverConnect(). There is a teradataR package, but it is only used with R versions 3 and under, which I neither have nor want to switch to. Below is a list of the input parameters to get ODBCDriverConnect to work. "Connection" I believe is most important. I need to get an address for a driver that I don't even know if I have. This is what I need most help with. How do I get a driver for Teradata to connect to R? IT at my work is not sure how to do this. Also, if anyone knows of another way to connect Teradata to R (some other package?), please let me know.
connection = ""
case
believeNRows = TRUE
colQuote, tabQuote = colQuote
interpretDot = TRUE
DBMSencoding = "",
rows_at_time = 100
readOnlyOptimize = FALSE
Thank you for your help!