getting rejected non fast forward issue in egit

Viewed 7718

I have done checkout from branch 2.0 .

Now I made changes to one of the file.
I want to commit it to branch i.e 2.0 branch,
So I right click on file , select team->commit option I ask me to select branch .

So I selected 2.0 and repository url. When I click , commit & push , on next box ,it is giving me confirmation box with expected push result as 2.0 [rejected-non-fast-forward].

Is it because of I am in develop group not in master ?
Also I able to changes on my local commit, but it is not reflected in master copy so is their any way to commit it to master copy.

Attached screenshot of confirm box.

enter image description here

3 Answers

For me .. Rebase was worked. After that I was able to push my changes to the reposiroty.

Related