err: Could not request certificate: getaddrinfo: Name or service not known

Viewed 8875

Everytime I run puppet agent -t I get this error

err: Could not request certificate: getaddrinfo: Name or service not known
Exiting; failed to retrieve certificate and waitforcert is disabled

I just added vagrant folder, did init and my vagrant file

 config.vm.box = "hashicorp/precise64"

  config.vm.provision :shell, path: "bootstrap.sh"
  config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 80, host: 436

and bootstrap.sh file

#!/usr/bin/env bash

apt-get update
apt-get install -y apache2
if ! [ -L /var/www ]; then
  rm -rf /var/www
  ln -fs /vagrant /var/www
fi

after setting up all this I ran vagrant up command, then did vagrant ssh. Till this everything worked fine.

Then I started to run some puppet commands from their doc. Whenever I run puppet agent -t I get above mentioned error. How can I solve this?

I am using linux mint and virtual box, vagrant and puppet.

1 Answers
Related