Immediate ES6 export (React, Webpack, Babel)

Viewed 869

At the root of a directory (e.g. components/, containers/), I have an index.jsx file which immediately exports out all components, so that I can import them like so:

    import {SampleOne, SampleTwo} from '../components'.

However, the root index.jsx file doesn't work with the following:

    import SampleOne from './SampleOne/SampleOne';
    import SampleTwo from './Sample/SampleTwo';

    export default {
      SampleOne,
      SampleTwo  
    };

So, I converted it to the following (which is basically the same):

    export {default as SampleOne} from './SampleOne/SampleOne';
    export {default as SampleTwo} from './SampleTwo/SampleTwo';

This works, however, I get this warning:

    Can't make class (SampleOne & SampleTwo) hot reloadable due to being read-only.
    To fix this you can try two solutions. First, you can exclude files or directories
    (for example, /node_modules/) using 'exclude' option in loader configuration.
    Second, if you are using Babel, you can enable loose mode for `es6.modules` using
    the 'loose' option. See: http://babeljs.io/docs/advanced/loose/
    and http://babeljs.io/docs/usage/options/
2 Answers
Related