COMPSs Monitor doesn't show any application

Viewed 98

I am running with COMPSs the Increment application shown in the COMPSs Sample Application Manual. I have added the -m flag to enable the monitoring feature:

$ runcompss -m --debug increment.Increment 5 1 2 3

The application runs and finishes properly (no error shown in the std output/error and the runtime.log inside the .COMPSs folder hasn't got any stack trace).

I have also started the COMPSs Monitor service running the following command (I also add its output)

$ /etc/init.d/compss-monitor start
* Starting COMPSs Monitor
* Checking JAVA Installation...
   Success
* Checking IT_HOME...
WARNING: IT_HOME not defined. Trying default location /opt/COMPSs/
   Success
* Checking IT_MONITOR...
     IT_MONITOR=/root/.COMPSs/
   Success
* Checking COMPSs Monitor Port...
Warning: COMPSs_MONITOR_PORT not defined.
  Loading from configuration file.
      COMPSs_MONITOR_PORT=8080
   Success
* Checking COMPSs Monitor Timeout...
Warning: COMPSs_MONITOR_TIMEOUT not defined.
  Loading from configuration file.
      COMPSs_MONITOR_TIMEOUT=20000
   Success
* Configuring COMPSs Monitor service...
   Success
root's password:
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /opt/COMPSs/Tools/monitor/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /opt/COMPSs/Tools/monitor/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/COMPSs/Tools/monitor/apache-tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/lib64/jvm/jdk1.7.0_71/jre
Using CLASSPATH:       /opt/COMPSs/Tools/monitor/apache-tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/COMPSs/Tools/monitor/apache-tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Tomcat started.

However, when I open the monitor webpage I can't select any application execution because the left menu is empty (see image).

COMPSs Monitor main page - empty application selector

Does anyone know how if I need to configure something more to display the COMPSs monitor? Am I missing any other flag to the runcompss command or on the environment?

1 Answers
Related