Install MongoDB C# driver for SSIS

Viewed 868

I'm trying to build some ETL package using SSIS to load data between MongoDB and MSSQL Server. According to this article Importing MongoDB Data Using SSIS 2012, I need to install MongoDB C# driver. I downloaded CSharpDriver-2.2.3.zip. However, gacutil complains the DLL is not signed with strong names. I then went to download the whole solution of the driver and hoping to compile and sign it myself. Surprisingly, my Visual Studio 2012 can't even recognize lambda expression in the code and throw a lot errors. I can see the projects in the solution are using .NET Framework 4.5

I haven't done much C# programming since .NET Framework 2.0, so not quite familiar with all the recent stuff. My ultimate goal is to enable the MongoDB driver for SSIS. I would appreciate if someone could either:

  • Help me with compilation of the driver
  • Or point me to a copy of strongly signed driver.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answers
Related