iOS In-App Purchase: Managing multiple auto-renewal subscription families

Viewed 2075

In our application, we support four types of subscription like:

  • Single User Monthly Subscription
  • Single User Yearly Subscription
  • Family User Monthly Subscription
  • Family User Yearly Subscription

and we divide these subscription in two family like below:

  1. Single User Subscription

    • Single User Monthly Subscription
    • Single User Yearly Subscription
  2. Family User Subscription

    • Family User Monthly Subscription
    • Family User Yearly Subscription

we have some query to understand the auto-renewal flow, which I listed:

  1. Can user switch between auto-renewal product families from iTunes Manage Subscription / from Application?

  2. Suppose I purchase Single user monthly subscription and now I want to switch to family user monthly subscription.

    • Which options, iTunes manage subscription will show when I try to change subscription means it display both subscription family or only family in which I currently subscribed?

    • if I purchase these different family subscription, Apple will charge at that time or will charge after current subscription expire?

  3. Suppose I purchase Family User Yearly Subscription and now I want to switch to Family User Monthly Subscription.

    • Can I able to purchase "Family User Monthly Subscription" because as i already subscribed with same family subscription which is "Family User Yearly Subscription"?

    • When I change these subscription from iTunes manage subscription, new subscription will start when current subscription expire and will charge from new subscription at that time. Am I correct with Apple subscription flow?

  4. Are we violating any Apple policy by managing two auto-renewal family in our application?

1 Answers
Related