Xamarin Forms IOS Failed to load assembly System.Net.Http.Primitive

Viewed 2915

I'm trying to do a release build for an IOS app using Xamarin.Forms in Visual Studio 2015.

Under the iOS Build menu in the properties of the app, If I set the Linker behaviour Link SDK assemblies only or Link all assemblies - I get the following build error:

Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' BlackhawkPlatform.App.iOS

If I don't link any of the assemblies - the App builds fine but the output ipa is over 40mb big 0 uncompressed over 100mb and as such cannot be submitted to iTunes Connect.

I have the latest version installed of System.Net Client libraries and Xamarin Forms.

enter image description here

I have tried to skip the assembly link by using the command --linkskip=System.Net.Http.Primitives in the Additional mtouch argument box but that dos not work.

Any idea how I can get around this please?

2 Answers
Related