How to use GridLayout.Spec for a column extending multiple rows?

Viewed 2196

I'm trying to dynamically create a table with 2 rows and 4 columns. But the size of rows and columns in each case should not be the same. Perhaps I will attach a picture:

I would like:

enter image description here

As I understand, when i don't use XML markup to achieve this using a GridLayout.Spec in setLayoutParams

But I don't understand what parameters I need to pass in GridLayout.Spec ?

If I want to merge the first column in the first row with the first column of the second row, what should I specify in

GridLayout.LayoutParams (GridLayout.Spec rowSpec, GridLayout.Spec columnSpec)

?

and what is Spec ?

I saw the examples there and there but do not fully understand how it works.

If in the case of XML markup I can use layout_rowSpan and layout_columnSpan to merge rows or columns then how to do it in dynamically?

1 Answers
Related