how to run unoconv command directly from windows command prompt

Viewed 4539

I am trying to use unoconv for file conversion

I have downloaded LibreOffice and added C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program , path where python.exe, pyuno.pyd and soffice.exe resides, to system path variable, so that when I run C:\Users\user> python its working

I also downlaoded Unoconv zip from https://github.com/dagwieers/unoconv
extracted it and placed the folder inside C:\Program Files (x86), so that the unoconv files is located here C:\Program Files (x86)\unoconv-master

Now in the command prompt when I run C:\Users\user > python unoconv -h,

I get this error C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program\\python-core-3.3.0: can't open file 'unoconv' : [Error 2] No such fiel or directory

but when I navigate to unoconv folder and run the same command

C:\Program Files (x86)\unoconv-master > python unoconv -h it works fine,

I have also added C:\Program Files (x86)\unoconv-master in system path variable and created a UNO_PATH variable with C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program

how to run the python unoconv -h command from any location, without navigating to unoconv folder?

Update: Actually I am working on a larvel application and trying to use unoconv, for this, along with above setup have used php-unoconv library https://github.com/alchemy-fr/PHP-Unoconv, but when running the basic code given in docs of php-unoconv I get the below error

ExecutableNotFoundException in AbstractBinary.php line 160: Executable not found, proposed : unoconv

how to fix this error ? I thought it must be something to do with system environment variable, if not then any idea on why I am getting this error

0 Answers
Related