convert string csv to List of objects

Viewed 13940

I have the following sting

const string csv = "Foo1,Foo2,Foo3,Foo4,Foo5,Foo6,Ping Pong\n" +
                   "2016-02-29,1437.530029,1445.839966,1433.77002,1436.930054,34016300,1436.930054\n" +
                   "2016-02-25,1431.439941,1431.439941,1421.280029,1426.97998,78076500,1426.97998\n" +
                   "2016-02-24,1430.459961,1432.430054,1417.449951,1419.790039,29049900,1419.790039\n";

How I can convert it to List<Model> where

public class Model
{
    public string Foo1 { get; set; }
    public string Foo2 { get; set; }
    public string Foo3 { get; set; }
    public string Foo4 { get; set; }
    public string Foo5 { get; set; }
    public string Foo6 { get; set; }
    public string Ping_Pong { get; set; }
}

Note of the Ping Pong header in my orig csv

I tried to use CsvHelper but with no success as it is taking a stream rather then string and I failed trying to convert a parse

EDIT It does not matter for me if to use CsvHelper or not, in the end I want to convert the csv to List<Model>

How can I do this?

3 Answers
Related