I have installed Pipeline Plugin which used to be called as Workflow Plugin earlier.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Pipeline+Plugin
I want to know how can i use Job Dsl to create and configure a job which is of type Pipeline
I have installed Pipeline Plugin which used to be called as Workflow Plugin earlier.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Pipeline+Plugin
I want to know how can i use Job Dsl to create and configure a job which is of type Pipeline
First you need to install Job DSL plugin and then create a freestyle project in jenkins and select Process job DSLs from the dropdown in the build section.
Select Use the provided DSL script and provide following script.
pipelineJob('job-name') {
definition {
cps {
script('''
pipeline {
agent any
stages {
stage('Stage name 1') {
steps {
// your logic here
}
}
stage('Stage name 2') {
steps {
// your logic here
}
}
}
}
}
''')
}
}
}
Or you can create your job by pointing the jenkinsfile located in remote git repository.
pipelineJob("job-name") {
definition {
cpsScm {
scm {
git {
remote {
url("<REPO_URL>")
credentials("<CREDENTIAL_ID>")
}
branch('<BRANCH>')
}
}
scriptPath("<JENKINS_FILE_PATH>")
}
}
}