I'd like to have each of the concatenated results in a new line (results format HTML). I use something like that:
(Group_Concat(DISTINCT ?result; separator = '\n ') as ?results)
However, both \n and \r are interpreted as space, while using any normal character works fine.
As I remember getting what I expected in dbpedia with \n, let me also add that I'm currently using 07.20.3214 version of VOS (in case it's a matter of configuration).
(added later)
This is in response to the suggested usage of <br>. Here's a query for dbpedia, which works with \n but with <br> it doesn't:
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX o: <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/>
PREFIX dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>
PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
PREFIX foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
SELECT DISTINCT ?name
?wikipedia_page
?description
(Group_Concat(DISTINCT ?influencer; separator = '\n') as ?influenced_by)
(Group_Concat(DISTINCT ?_influenced; separator = '\n') as ?influenced)
WHERE {
{?person rdf:type o:Philosopher ;
rdfs:label ?label;
o:influencedBy/rdfs:label ?influencer.}
OPTIONAL {?person o:influenced/rdfs:label ?_influenced.}
?person ^foaf:primaryTopic ?wikipedia_page .
FILTER (lang(?label) = "en") .
FILTER (lang(?influencer) = "en").
FILTER (lang(?_influenced) = "en").
OPTIONAL {?person o:abstract ?abstract .
FILTER (lang(?abstract) = "en") .}
BIND (str(?label) AS ?name)
BIND (str(?abstract) AS ?description)
}
GROUP BY ?name ?wikipedia_page ?description
LIMIT 10