IOS Run custom shell script 'embed pods framework' file not found error

Viewed 7434

I am getting an error when building my app after i removed reference to a framework i added incorrectly. i am new to ios and cocoapods

/Users/MyMac/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-ewxrexwuczochyctnqvlyusrtvvy/Build/Intermediates/MyApp.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/MyApp.build/Script-5874133373474758EEC76CFD.sh: line 2: /Users/MyMac/Documents/MyApp/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-MyApp/Pods-MyApp-frameworks.sh: No such file or directory

I am aware that the file and directory don't exist and that is the way it should be but where is it finding the reference to this file so i can remove it and be rid of the error.

I have checked the following:

  • Linked Frameworks andLibraries under the general tab of my project
  • The frameworks group in the project
  • framework search paths under build settings tab
  • i have also run pod update after removing it from the pod file

How can i fix this?

Edit back story

I was trying to add the framework https://github.com/Alliants/ALAccordion . in the instruction it said to use

# Podfile
target 'My Target' do
  use_frameworks!
  pod "ALAccordion"
end

so i added MyApp where my Target is and it created a framework named Pods-MyApp which i cant remove completely.

hope this helps

3 Answers
Related