What is the difference between inbound and outbound web service? In inbound I must consuming a wsdl? or should I expose my service?
Is there a difference between the type of communication? Synchronous or asynchronous?
What is the difference between inbound and outbound web service? In inbound I must consuming a wsdl? or should I expose my service?
Is there a difference between the type of communication? Synchronous or asynchronous?
Its a lot of confusion let me clarify in an easy way.
here we go:
Client(our computer A) ----request------> 3rd party(service provider B)
<---response------
Explanation:
From A point of you its OutBound Service, from B point of you is Inbound
Client(our computer A) <----request------ 3rd party(service provider B)
---response------>
Explanation: From A point of you its InBound Service, from B point of you is OutBound
Therefore:
InBound: It accepts the request and processing it. (Travelling towards)
OutBound: when it hit the other 3rd party service. (Travelling away)