Maven deploy failed?

Viewed 18270

Hi, I created new maven artifact using archiva, in order to share updated jar projects with my team. when I try to deploy the project I got this fail:

downloading: http://**VirtualMachineName:8888/groupId**/webInfra/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata **groupId**:webInfra:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to stmaven (http://**VirtualMachineName:8888**): Failed to transfer http://**VirtualMachineName:8888/groupId**/webInfra/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml. Error code 504, Proxy Timeout ( The connection timed out.  )
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 01:05 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2016-03-08T10:04:00+02:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/249M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project webInfra: Failed to retrieve remote metadata il.co.stms-automation:webInfra:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer metadata **groupId**:webInfra:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to stmaven (http://VirtualMachineName:8888): Failed to transfer http://**VirtualMachineName:8888/groupId**/webInfra/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml. Error code 504, Proxy Timeout ( The connection timed out.  ) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

this what I added to pom.xml file:

    <repository>
      <id>stmaven</id>
      <name>stmaven</name>
      <url>http://stmaven:8888</url>
    </repository>


 what added to setting.xml file:
<servers>

    <server>
      <id>VirtualMachineName</id>
      <username>user</username>
      <password>pass</password>
    </server>
    <!---->


  </servers>


  <mirrors>

    <mirror>
      <id>mirrorId</id>
      <mirrorOf>archiva</mirrorOf>
      <name>maven archiva Mycompany</name>
      <url>http://VirtualMachineName:8888/#browse/**groupId**</url>
    </mirror>

  </mirrors>

Note : I'm very new with creating and maintain maven repository.

Thank you

1 Answers
Related