I'm using jsdoc to generate online doc for my javascript project.
It works fine except one problem I'm having right now.
Say I have a base class with lots of get/set functions.
/**
* cc.BaseClass
* @class
* @extends cc.Class
*/
cc.BaseClass = cc.Class.extend(/** @lends cc.BaseClass# */{
/**
* @param {number} a
*/
setA:function(a){},
/**
* @return {number}
*/
getA:function(){},
// ...... 20+ more
});
Then I have a child class which extends the base class.
/**
* cc.ChildClass
* @class
* @extends cc.BaseClass
*/
cc.ChildClass = cc.BaseClass.extend(/** @lends cc.ChildClass# */{
/**
* @param {number} xxx
*/
myFunction:function(xxx){}
});
My problem is the generated online DOC for the cc.ChildClass contains the "myFunction:function" along with the 20+ get/set functions inherited from the cc.BaseClass.
I know there is nothing wrong about this but I want to know if there is a way to hide all the 20+ get/set functions inherited from the cc.BaseClass in the doc for cc.ChildClass.
Think if I have cc.ChildClassA cc.ChildClassB cc.ChildClassC ... then I don't want to see each of their doc contains the 20+ get/set functions inherited from the cc.BaseClass.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks :)