iOS Cocoapods issue: No such module in parts of my project (custom folder & Apple Watch target)

Viewed 885

I have trouble installing following cocoapod correctly: github.com/drmohundro/SWXMLHash

Interestingly enough, I can access the framework "SWXMLHash" installed by the pod in my regular ViewController.swift but cannot access it in my Apple Watch Extension files. Furthermore, I cannot access it in a custom group/folder I made to encapsulate the helper methods like WebServiceHelper.swift

Overview of my folder structure (Image link)

I can easily import and use the framework provided by the pod in my ViewController.swift for iPhone. But when I try to access it outside the folder containing "ViewController.swift" / "AppDelegate.swift" I get following error:

No such module 'SWXMLHash'

Error when I try to access the framework in my "myAppName Kit"-folder (Image link)

My Podfile:

# Uncomment this line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '8.0'
# Uncomment this line if you're using Swift
use_frameworks!

source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git'
platform :ios, '8.0'

pod 'SWXMLHash', '~> 2.1.0'

target 'myAppName' do

end

target 'myAppNameTests' do

end

target 'myAppNameUITests' do

end

target 'myAppName Watch' do

end

target 'myAppName Watch Extension' do

end

Thank you very much for your help!

2 Answers
Related