I have a Strongloop instance running on Bluemix. I have the same Strongloop running in one of my VM local. They two synchronize through git.
My query code 100% works for querying Cloudant and outputting the query URL and param.
When I run param in Cloudant console, it returns data.
When I run the URL in Postman (Chrome app), it returns the same data.
I committed the code to Bluemix and restarted the Strongloop instance.
Code on Bluemix then works fine as tested on local. I still have the URL and param output in Bluemix log.
After a few hours when I access the Strongloop API, it returns nothing. No error but a normal JSON {docs:[]}.
I got the log of this query from Bluemix log and ran the URL in Postman and also ran the param in Cloudant console. They both return correct records.
Anyone had a similar issue before?