Vector Asset Studio is importing colorful .svg file as black and white

Viewed 12985

I'm using the instructions found here, from Google to use the new option (March 2016) to import .svg files into drawable instead of .png files.

The problem I have is that the file gets imported as black and white, even though the file has many colors.

Here's an image of the .svg file, as read by Google Chrome: enter image description here

This same file, is then read like this by the Vector Asset Studio: enter image description here enter image description here

And in the app, the image shows up as black and white.

Any idea of why this is happening?

The .svg file is getting generated on Adobe PhotoShop Creative Cloud, and I'm using Android Studio 1.5.1 on Mac.

Thank you!

EDIT: added link to .svg file I'm using for this question.

3 Answers

It's so simple you can change your color directly from your svg xml after adding image to your project .

when you added image to your project; svg color must be like this :

android:fillColor="#000000"

just need to change to this :

android:fillColor="#b3ff856d"

just looking for android:fillColor

Related