Keeping a (title-) Paragraph and a Table together on one page?

Viewed 804

I'm generating a PDF document with iText 5.5.8 In this document there are numbered paragraphs that only contain a title Paragraph and a PdfPTable.

    for (Item item : getItems()) {
        Paragraph title = new Paragraph();
        Chunk chunk = new Chunk(new Chunk(getIcon(item), 0, 0));
        addBookmark(item, chunk);
        title.add(chunk);
        Chunk chunk2 = new Chunk(getName(item), catFont_u);
        title.add(chunk2);
        title.setSpacingBefore(20);
        title.setSpacingAfter(14);
        PdfPTable table = createTable(item); // can be more than a page!
        table.setKeepTogether(true);
        Section subSection = chapter.addSection(title);
        subSection.add(table);
    }

Now when the table is larger that te space left in the rest of the page, the table will be 'moved' to the next page (setKeepTogether()). This is good. However, I want the title Paragraph to always be on the same page as the PdfPTable. So the title Paragraph should be moved to the next page also.

How do I accomplish this?

Thanks,

Carel

1 Answers
Related