use google mobile vision api to detect the first barcode and send the data to another activity

Viewed 3275

Hi I checked the barcode reader sample from google on github , I am trying to just make the barcodedetector detect the first barcode (only one) and when it does it send the decoded barcode to another activity. Mabye I am wrong but I need to put this code

BarcodeGraphic graphic = mGraphicOverlay.getFirstGraphic();
    Barcode barcode = null;
    if (graphic != null) {
        barcode = graphic.getBarcode();
        if (barcode != null) {
            Intent data = new Intent();
            data.putExtra(BarcodeObject, barcode);
            setResult(CommonStatusCodes.SUCCESS, data);
            finish();
        }
        else {
            Log.d(TAG, "barcode data is null");
        }
    }
    else {
        Log.d(TAG,"no barcode detected");
    }
    return barcode != null;
}

somewhere in this one so that the barcode is captured automatically without that I need to tap when barcode graphic appears.I also figured that I dont need the MultiProcessor.Builder<>

BarcodeDetector barcodeDetector = new BarcodeDetector.Builder(context).build();
    BarcodeTrackerFactory barcodeFactory = new BarcodeTrackerFactory(mGraphicOverlay);
    barcodeDetector.setProcessor(
            new MultiProcessor.Builder<>(barcodeFactory).build());
1 Answers
Related