Choose multiple class name and get childnode inside that class with PHP DOMXpath

Viewed 1886
<div id="conti">
  <div class="no_matter"></div>
  <div class="row-0">
    <b></b>
    <span>
      <i>"child node that i want to get"</i>
    </span>
  </div>

  <div class="row-1">
    <b></b>
    <span>
      <i>"child node that i want to get"</i>
    </span>
  </div>

  <div class="row-0">
    <b></b>
    <span>
      <i>"child node that i want to get"</i>
    </span>
  </div>

  <div class="row-1">
    <b></b>
    <span>
      <i>"child node that i want to get"</i>
    </span>
  </div>

  ...
  ...
  class row-0 and row-1 repeats itself
  ...
  ...

</div>

This is the HTML that i want to parse and get contents. I want text node inside <i> tag. I am using DOMDocument and DOMXpath

$dom = new DOMDocument();
$dom->loadHTMLFile('http://www.meal.org/anter.php');
$dom->preserveWhiteSpace = true;

$xpath = new DOMXPath($dom);

$row = $xpath->query('//*[@class="row-0" ]');  //my problem begins there. I want both 'row-0' and 'row-1'. How i am gonna choose multiple class?

//and than how i am gonna get `<i>` tag inside every `row-0` and `row-1` class and get the text node?
3 Answers
Related