Create correct certificates and provisioning profiles in a development team

Viewed 1540

I struggle since a few days to get a correct provisioning profile.

I am an independent iOS dev with my own iTunes connect account but I recently started to develop for a development team. Since then, I can't get a correct provisionning profile to run my app from xCode to my iPhone.

iOS documentation describes how to create certificates and provisionning profiles but it doesn't identify who needs to do each step (either me the developer, either the development team manager).

Could you please describe who needs to do the following step : 1. Create a development certificate. To me, it should be me as it is me who develops. Then, I send it to the dev team manager who adds it in his member center. 2. App ID : The dev team manager create the app ID with a specific bundle ID 3. Devices : The dev team manager adds my iPhone UDID. 4. Provisioning profile : The dev team manager creates it from my certificates, the app ID and my device. Then, he sends me the file and I just have to double-click on it.

However, this doesn't seem to work. Any idea how I can obtain a valid provisioning profile.

PS 1 : I have been added in Itunes Connect and I can access to the app details. PS 2 : Bundle ID of the app in xCode and iTunes connect are the same (I've checked a hundred times).

2 Answers
Related