How to access TraCI command interface from TraCIDemoRSU11p in Veins Car2X simulator?

Viewed 1267

I want to access the command interface of TraCI from the application layer of RSU model in Veins Source for OMNet++. But I am unable to find so. Can anyone please help me do so?

Please note that I am not having TraciMobility as parent module in case of RSU Node. It is having only the BaseMobility which is what I want it to have. Now I want to access the command interface so that this RSU can perform the sumo instructions like change traffic light and get induction loop data.

2 Answers

in veins 4.4, i try to access TraCI command interface from TraCIDemoRSU11p. And finally I was able to access, i'm insert the following code in TraCIDemoRSU11p.h:

#include "veins/modules/mobility/traci/TraCICommandInterface.h"
[...]
using Veins::TraCICommandInterface;
[...]   
protected:
        TraCICommandInterface* traci;

then, you can access to TraCICommandInterface. Good Luck.

Related